Thursday, December 31, 2015

Day 1

Day 1- December 30, 2015

I'm labeling this as day one, because it is the first day, I am 100% devoted to this and not getting off track. I have been counting calories, and exercising for several weeks now, but this is where I get serious. This is when I stop letting my PCOS and it's god-awful symptoms weigh me down (and up, literally) This is when I say "enough is enough". 

So, yesterday.
Sleep: 1 hour, 45 minutes! 

I went a few points over, because I over indulged at 8:00 PM on Ranch flavored Corn Nuts. Seriously. Corn Nuts. I didn't know something could taste so good. But, goodness gracious, they are my favorite snack. I'm going to have to really be careful with those bad boys though -- YUM!
I ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That's a positive. It's Christmas break, and I am completely and 100% out of my routine. I wake up later (well, sort of), stay in bed all morning (Sometimes, all day) and I'm certainly not as active as I normally am. And, it's freezing cold outside, since winter decided to show up all of a sudden. I don't have good eating habits either, I'll wait until 1:30 to eat and then by 9:00 at night, I'm eating the whole days worth of calories to catch up on....

SO ... Yesterday, Day 1, I ate 3 meals at 3 times throughout the day ... Progress.
I counted everything I consumed.
I even made it to 6,000 steps. The day before, I only had 1,800. Pure Laziness this winter break!

I know it's not supposed to be such a dependence on the scale, BUT, every time I have stepped on the scale since November, I have gained weight. Today, I stepped on the scale, and THE NUMBER WENT DOWN! 

It's only day 1, and I'm really not that excited about it, but I have to take a gain when I can take one.. they have been few and far between as of late.

Today, the last day of 2015, I'll be saying goodbye with this God-Awful workout...


For me...
This is what it looks like:

30 Burpees
100 Jumping Jacks
20 Burpees
100 Jumping Jacks
25 Burpees
3 Min. Plank
20 Squats
100 Jumping Jacks

See ya next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment